Nov. 13 food

Out most of the morning so had breakfast on the go, like yesterday:
1 apple, 1 banana, 1 oz walnuts

Lunch:  no time to cook anything, so 1/2 oz sunflower seeds (1 Tbsp), OMG blueberry drink, 0.5 oz brazil nuts, ~2 oz salad mix (baby herb mix from a bag).  hmmm, that doesn't seem like so much but I was satisfied.   

Dinner:  made a batch of North African Chickpea and Kale soup since I happened to have the ingredients on hand.  It's not my favorite soup.  I might have added too much garlic.  It was better after I added a Tbsp of maple syrup to the pot.   hmmm, so would carrot juice have worked here?  or sweet potato?   anyway, I ate 3 bowls!  oops.  and 0.5 oz brazil nuts and 2 small oranges.  I should have had the nuts and oranges first and then wouldn't have eaten so much soup.  I'll try to remember that.   I feel a bit too full...

Blog Archive