veggie pot

I'm going away for the weekend and wanted to empty the fridge so I cooked everything that was in my fridge (except some potatoes):

beets, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, celery, zucchini, carrots, bag of frozen edamame, and hemp seeds; and herbs from the garden (dill, basil, chives).

The beets, onion, carrots, and broccoli stems take longer so I cooked them for 2 minutes in the pressure cooker, then added the rest (except the seeds), and cooked for another 2 minutes. Then put it into three big tupperware bowls. Then ground 3 Tbsp of hemp seeds and put them in each bowl and stirred.

So this has everything you need: veggies, greens, beans, and seeds. And it tastes great! I love beets and edamame combination, well, and everything else. yummy. so I'll be set with food for the weekend. fun!

Blog Archive