Vacation

I have had a wonderful vacation on the East Coast, vising Boston and Rhode Island with my family. I took tons of pictures and everything about the trip was amazing. I'll include a brief list of things I did along with links so you can check them out. If you ever get a chance to go, check out some of these attractions:
  • Free tour of Boston (2-3 hours) - seriously, it's free and you pay what you think it's worth when your done! And it IS worth it! You can also follow the Freedom Trail. Boston is a great walking city.
  • Sunset Cruise on a tall ship in Boston Harbor
  • Visit to Concord, MA and Waldon Pond, etc - really amazing that so many significant American authors have lived here; check out Authors Ridge
  • Dinner at Fire & Ice - a real experience unlike any other.
  • Tour of Harvard - I was mildly disappointed in this tour led by a student who made no mention of the history of the institution, but was thrilled that a woman was recently elected president.
  • Newport Mansions - stunning; a window into a period of American history that seems like a fairy tale.
  • Rose Island Lighthouse Tour - This was a great visit and made me want to go back. You can actually stay the night or the week if you want.



Blog Archive