Mar. 7


I was out doing manual labor until 2 pm.  Brought a lunch of 2 essene buds, an apple, banana, carrots and celery.  snacked on some fruit salad (strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes etc.) that someone else brought.   Then when I got home I had a baked sweet potato ready (cooked by housemate) and a half cup of frozen peas for dessert.  I love frozen peas right out of the bag.  It is a great snack/dessert.

Dinner:  big easy salad.  snacked on celery, carrots and yesterday's dip while making it.  The dip is still delicious.  had an orange for dessert.   If you've followed my blog for a long time (who would do that?), you might notice that I change my favorite salad about once a month.  I invent a new one and it is my all-time favorite and I eat it for about a month and then I invent another.  That's a quirk of mine I guess.   I love these olives so I wouldn't be surprised if they stay in the salad for more than a month.   Note, for house mate I've been making the arugula-apple salad (without lettuce instead of arugula) because I don't think she'd like the olives.  I should let her try out mine and see if she likes it.

Blog Archive