mar. 4

morning smoothie,  even though I wasn't really hungry yet but felt I needed to eat before yoga.

snack after yoga:  0.5 oz brazil nuts

lunch:  1 cup beans (adzuki, white, and chickpeas, and onion and herbs).  Every once in a while, I just throw together my almost empty jars of beans and cook them up so they don't get old.  large baked sweet potato.  steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.  1/2 cup blackberries and 1/2 cup strawberries.  1 kiwi.   snacked on celery and carrots while preparing.   boy did this fill me up.  

dinner:  big easy salad.  2 small apples, carrots and celery, 1 small kiwi.  plenty full after this.  

Total calories:  1460, protein 47 g (10%), carbs 290g, fat 25 g (15%).   

Seems low on calories but I was stuffed after lunch and dinner.  I was also full this morning from yesterday.   So it seems that this calorie range is fine for me.  I'm not losing or gaining weight.   I wasn't in the mood for many nuts because the beans filled me up so much.  I was in the mood for fruit.  

Blog Archive