mar. 6

Brekky:  morning smoothie, then 0.5 oz brazil nuts after yoga.

Lunch: steamed vegetables and a dip I made up which is a combination of two different dips from the Fuhrman website.  I guess I'll call it chickpea-avocado-eggplant dip.  I really liked it and ate a lot and got so full I saved the fruit salad for dinner.  The vegetables were carrots, celery, brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower.  I love this meal.

dinner:  fruit salad (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, banana--two servings are shown in the picture), a quick easy salad made of arugula, chopped olives (salt-free), vinegar, and yellow bell pepper.  I wasn't that hungry so it wasn't a huge salad.  Ate a big carrot while preparing.  had an orange for dessert.  oh, had an apple while preparing.  It was a very good apple--braeburn.  

I didn't count my calories today--didn't feel like entering the dip recipe.  I think I learned most of what I need to know already from the exercise.  

Blog Archive