mar. 24 food

Start of vacation road trip.  

Brekky:  wasn't hungry.  (see yesterday's post).  Drank some juice from the fridge to finish it off.

Lunch:  this was really good.  yesterday I was just cooking up vegetables and I steamed brussels sprouts and asparagus.  added some D'angou  pear vinegar and no-salt seasoning and put in a tupperware bowl.  It went into the ice chest this morning and I just ate it cold for lunch (you call those things salads!).   it was really good!    Also made a huge batch of cabbage salad yesterday (half a cabbage left in the fridge).  had some of that too.

Dinner:  cabbage salad, apple, banana.  1/2 oz brazil nuts, 1/2 oz pumpkin seeds.  house mate had broccoli and cauliflower that I cooked up yesterday.  she doesn't like it cold so didn't have it for lunch.

I didn't eat a lot today but that's because I ate so much yesterday.   It will probably be a few days before I resume normal hunger patterns.   It's embarrassing to admit I sometimes can't control my eating.   I didn't used to have this problem.  I just can't handle concentrated sugar anymore I guess...?

Blog Archive