mar 21

Today I pigged out.  I don't feel guilty about it but I do feel more full than I'm comfortable with.  

Brekky:  smoothie, 0.5 oz brazil nuts, apple.

Lunch:  small apple.  3 large bowls of red beans and rice.  Three bowls!   It was good and I couldn't stop...this is a new recipe I made up this morning and I like it a lot.   very easy too.  and somehow I managed to eat a couple of small carrots too.

snack:  yes, a snack after all that.  well, I made cherry essene and wanted to try it.  had 2 servings.  It was good.  I'm going to take it on vacation.

Dinner:  guess what, I wasn't hungry!  I had a couple of small carrots, and some peas and corn.  

Nutritional info:  Calories 1905, protein 69 g (13%), carbs 365 (73%), fat 31 g (15%).

I should have done some weight lifting with all that protein I ate.  
 

Blog Archive