Funny "Comments"

I am starting a new tag category to highlight comments or quotes that people submit to other articles, and which I find funny. There are always articles that I read and don't feel their substantial, relevant, or unique enough to post, but have comments that make me laugh out loud. I thought I would just include the quotes in a post and link to the article. Now you've been forewarned that the link may not necessarily be worth checking out, but at least you'll have the context to what made me laugh.

Today's contribution is a comment in a post from Ace of Spades, responding to an article that seems to strongly substantiate a claim that Bill Ayers helped Obama write one of his books. Here's the quote and link:

It sure would be nice if anyone in the media would ask Obama from whence he'd derived his ease of speaking in maritime metaphors. And when he lost his interest in dancing apes and figs.

Blog Archive