OH - Obama Was TOLD......he doesn't think for himself......

You know - now we get a report Obama was told...."there is NO other way"  when it comes to the TSA searches.

For those of you of my faith, you may remember a similar lie that led to the fall of this world by a certain snake in a certain tree over a certain fruit.

First off - I'm surprised it wasn't his teleprompter that told him this.  Second - I don't believe the man gives a damn - why?  He's already trampled on our freedom and wants +8% unemployment and doesn't give a rats tail about anything else - why would he care if Americans are being groped - let alone homeless, jobless, defenseless...?

I know - I got an idea for security.  Obama doesn't even have to go through a stupid scanner....just produce his vault copy hawaiian birth certificate so we can all feel safer knowing he's not a scheister imposter kenyan in chief.


http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/20/obama-says-understands-ire-airport-screenings/

I know...uncle Obama knows...uncle Obama cares.....

Blog Archive