HHO (Hydrogen) powered van - another update

Due to having such a high amperage going through my system, the mesh tubing that was acting as the electrodes in my system essentially dissolved and today I replaced them with stainless steel solid tubes with a coil running through the middle of them and then an electrolyte in the water on a much lower amperage today.

Rough measure of the hydrogen gas (or browns gas) produced was about 2 liters per minute now.  Much more effective without the mesh and in general just a lot more surface area.

Anyways, I wish I had some numbers to crank out in terms of performance but definitely an improvement in accelleration going up icy hills with the van loaded down with family, wheelchair and thanksgiving accessories. 

I just figured out tonight - duh - how to calculate the MPG without relying on the gas gage.  My problem was I was thinking clinical measure ments of preciseness rather than rounding or pretty close measurements.

So that'll be next but - yes - definitely an improvement in performance.  And, yes, this is safe for the environment because it combusts much better and even the exhaust smells like slightly oily water.

Blog Archive