HHO Powered Van - Update

Well - history isn't kind at all to naysayers, skeptics and doubters other than they become known for being idiots when all is said and done and their skepticism proves false.  However, those who dare - the entrepreneurs and inventors, pioneers and dreamers.....encounter their own bumps and trials on the road to success.  Edison tried well over 10,000 ways to produce a light bulb.  What if he'd quit at the 9,999th try?

So - the concept of running a van on hydrogen from water?  Yes, I get a lot of skepticism.  A lot of doubt.  A lot of ridicule.  Questions like "Isn't the gas explosive though? That's dangerous!" to which I reply "Oh you mean like gasoline with the giant tank of it you and your family with kids sit on and drive around with all sorts of electrical equipment and current going around and past it?"


Latest problem?  I had too much current going through my system and blew a fuse or twenty and the current caused my terminals to corrode pretty quickly inside the system.

HOWEVER - now having reduced the current - it's bubbling along just fine and the engine does, in fact, perform better with the HHO going through it.

It's very clear - the engine runs much smoother - even though it ran smooth to begin with.  The difficulty lies in assessing gas mileage though.  Gas gauges aren't the most reliable - mine, even when it says "Empty" will go up and down for another 60 miles before it's seriously "down for the count."  So - it's quite difficult to assess exactly how much mileage I'm getting because the needle isn't the best indicator of exactly how many gallons have been used.  Unless I want to run it completely empty - which I did right when I didn't have it hooked up.  I'm curious if the vehicle would run on just the gas I'm producing in that fashion. 

I can say I do drive farther on the HHO than I do without.  The engine runs cooler and runs smoother and the exhaust smells better and I have more power.  But the mileage thing is difficult to be precise with. 

However, I also have noticed that not only does the van run better still but it LOOKS better - see below:




And here's a picture of me after having run my acceleration tests - you can see the peak performance occurs right at 88 miles per hour as I generate 1.21 gigawatts.....


Ah well - might as well keep seeing what I can come up with!  Just gotta measure it!

Blog Archive