apr 29 food

Okay I'm back on the wagon.  whew.  It's always a relief for me to get back to normal.  So then I wonder why I go off in the first place.  I don't know!   Eating psychology is a mystery for me--I'll give another example of that in my next post.  So here's what I ate today.

I was out most of the morning and wasn't hungry before I left, so brekky just turned into lunch.  I had in mind a healthy treat:   peanut butter and banana.  I got a small amount of peanut butter (4 Tbsps, okay, not so small) at the co-op---freshly ground, yum!  and some ripe bananas and brought that home.  The peanut butter was still warm from the grinding.  I ate them together.  I really like this.  I decided next time I want a splurge I'm hoping this kind of treat can satisfy my urge.  I also had a smoothie and a pear.  














Dinner was a large salad:  lettuce, arugula, sorrel all chopped, 1/2 cup edamame, 1/2 orange bell pepper, a small ripe mango cut up, and some blueberry vinegar.  The mango was really good.    That only had about 300 calories so I was hungry later on and had an apple and half a small banana.

Total calories:  1548, protein 50 g (12%), carbs 246 g (59%), fat 51 g (29%).   

Blog Archive