apr. 17 food

brekky:  I didn't have enough spinach to make a batch of smoothies, so made oatmeal instead.  This had oats, about 2.5-3 oz spinach, a pear, 1 cup frozen blueberries, and 0.5 oz walnuts.  yum!  a whopping 470 calories.  This will get me through the day!


snack:  carrots and celery, banana

dinner:  apple-cabbage dish without the onions as I don't have any.   I had to run out so only ate about 1/3 of it, then at my meeting, I ate a spring roll (not fried--it seemed to be mostly cucumber, a little carrot and avocado and lettuce in that thin rice paper covering?).  We also had a vegan pizza (Amy's frozen) but I didn't feel like eating it, maybe because I was looking forward to finishing my apple-cabbage dish at home which I did.

Total calories without the spring roll is 1320.  Not sure what the spring roll was.  I'm plenty full that's for sure.  

I'm almost out of food.  I haven't had time to go to the store.  Plus it's kind of fun to let your food run out.   I think I've got one meal left I can conjure up--oatmeal with cabbage.  I have no idea what this would taste like.  Actually I have a sweet potato too.  sweet potato and cabbage?  I think I'd rather save the sweet potato and bake it...or I can run to the store in the morning and then make smoothies.   It depends on how late I sleep.

Blog Archive