apr 18

I ate a lot today as per usual for a Saturday.  On weekends I tend to ignore Fuhrman's advice to not snack and I eat past fullness.   According to my calorie counting program I only ate 1770 calories, which is more than usual but my tummy feels like I ate more than that.   It's something that I think will improve over time, as everything else has.  It's just some leftover habits.

Brekky:  banana after jogging and before grocery shopping.  smoothie and 0.5 oz brazil nuts after grocery shopping.  While grocery shopping I was tempted by some vegan brownies.  But for some reason I didn't want them.  I think I don't like how I feel after eating them more than I like how I feel while eating them.  

Snack while fixing beans and rice:  nibbled on the carrots and celery while juicing them.

Snack at my church work day:  strawberries and orange pieces.  lots of them.  everyone else went for the chips and dip and left this giant bowl of strawberries so I'm sure I ate two cups.  And they left tons of orange pieces too so Jamie and I helped take care of those.

late lunch:   beans and rice, cooked while I was out.  (easy to prepare).  I had two pretty big bowls.  Dessert--was NOT hungry, was just pigging out:  blackberries.

dinner:  fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, banana), 0.5 oz brazil nuts.

Total calories:  1798, protein 57 g (11%), carbs 352 (73%), fat 33 g (16%).

Blog Archive