feb. 20 food

no regular meals today as I had a visitor, a long phone call, and then visitors again.  Also still wary about my tummy so ate fairly light.

pre-first-visitor I had a small fruit salad:  kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, banana

Then we went out to brunch.  I had a really bad bowl of oatmeal.  They "make it to order" which meant it was a quick-cooking mush that wasn't even warm.   Fortunately I brought some fruit to put on it, blueberries, strawberries and bananas.  I told them to put the raisins on the side but they forgot.  So I ate mostly the fruit, some of the oatmeal, and a few of the raisins.   

had a carrot and some arugula with vinegar for a rushed afternoon snack in between first visitor leaving and phone call.

Dinner: curried apple-cabbage dish.  definitely the best meal of the day.  1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds.

snacks with visitors:  some banana chips---amazing how much these taste like potato chips.  They were unsweetened.  a piece of dried mango, a few nuts.  

Total calories was only 1150.   Protein 30 g.  fat:  23 g (18%).   But I was sedentary today.  I certainly don't feel hungry right now.   I was hungry mid-afternoon but didn't have time to eat.

Blog Archive