aug 21

brekky:  after grocery shopping, I had some strawberries, and  a salad with fresh garden tomatoes.  As described in my previous post, I struck out on the produce today.  Oh well, you win some and lose some.  I also ate part of a peach and then decided it wasn't very good.  The salad was decent after I rinsed it--the romaine pieces were getting old so rinsing got rid of some of the old taste.  The tomatoes made the salad taste great.  nothing like fresh garden tomatoes.  oh, and half of a garden bell pepper.   I'm so glad I brought the garden veggies!   

lunch:   veggie pot, old orange.  

snack at the golf course: banana I bought.  it was good.  I didn't need it, but I think I just wanted to make up for the orange.  

dinner at the car after the tournament:  veggie pot, old apple.  then I went grocery shopping to get new produce!

I'm really glad to have the veggie pot.  It's got lots of beets and beans and nuts and seeds so is filling, which I need.   

Blog Archive