Words, Wisdom, Maxims and One Liners to Live By....or avoid....

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Depression is just anger without enthusiasm.


Be bold in what you stand for; and careful what you fall for.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. (Mark Twain)

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Before a man can stand he must learn to kneel. 

Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy they are who already possess it. (Francois de La Rochefoucauld)



Beautiful young people are acts of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.


Beauty is only skin deep...but ugly goes all the way to the bone!

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.


BIRTHDAY BELIEF SYSTEMS
Idealism: Happy Birthday.
Capitalism: I shopped all day for your birthday.
Atheism: I can't believe it's your birthday.
Hinduism: Holy Cow! Is it your birthday?
Taoism: It's everybody's birthday.
Buddhism: If your birthday party was held in the forest and nobody came... would it make a sound?
Existentialism: Your birthday means nothing to me.
Sarcasm: You don't look half bad for someone twice your age.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Be good or be good at it!

Blog Archive