Secret Plans! SHHHH!

Secret Plans....SHHHH!
Okay, I spy on the Obama campaign by subscribing to their email listings, as well as the NAG organization and Code Pink, and they STUPIDLY STUPIDLY email them out to me without making me swear an oath of loyalty....and I make fun of them in my blog which you can read here: www.simplybecauseitis.blogspot.com  (please tell me you didn't click on that....)

Anyways, the emails exist and come out so I can "pants" them here on my blog from time to time - and the SECRET PLANS of the Obama Campaign have been revealed to me for 2012 via email.  I am telling you, ladies and gentlemen, this....is a recipe for disaster.....for Obama.   If he wasn't so pathetic a histrionic narccisistic case this might be funny but - here's the plan, ready?  Okay......here's the focus for 2012: (I cut and pasted - NO exaggeration)

The most important aspect is this: Our campaign will be grounded in President Obama's experience as a community organizer. This notion of ordinary people taking responsibility for the organization at the neighborhood level is not only the way to win, it's also the way politics ought to work. Our campaign will be an example of innovation and efficiency, but it will also be an example of civic engagement at its best and most rewarding.

mmmmm hm.  So he's not going to focus on what's he's done as president (like destroy the economy, destroy gas prices, destroy Libya with no accountability, destroy healthcare, destroy the justice system, destroy education) but as what he did as a "community organizer."


We're just not going to talk about that unmentionable little four year stint he did as president of the Free World....don't bring that up.  Oh, and speaking of efficiency...like the Cash For Clunkers Program - which if you bought into it you actually got screwed out of more money than you saved......

We'll mention how communities and individuals make the government run.....like.....how America screamed against Obamacare but we rammed it up their bum and down their throats anyways....

Here's a behind the scenes from way back when the blog started on how Obamacare was passsed:

Blog Archive