Transgender....what?

Okay - why do we only have the limited diversity of men who become women and women who become men?  Why not men who become.....a eunuch hippopotamus with daffodils for ears?  Or women who become Jabba the Hutt with both gender organs....wait...I think we have one of those where I work.  Hmmmm.  Anyways - why is it ONLY switching genders.  What about becoming NO gender?  Or how about gender with no body - instead of a brain in a jar just a "member" organ on life support in formaldehyde with a skin transplant to change races?

If you think about it that way - getting an "addadicktome" isn't all that creative.

Anyways, for all the transgender males, just for the record - I don't get shots to grow facial hair.  I don't need to get shots.  I grow it naturally.....so you're already different than me. 

Anyhow, here's a transgender male who was a "pee-tester" - who got a job to watch men pee for whiz-quizzes but got fired for "not being man enough for the job."  Now he's suing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20110412_Transgender_N_J__man_sues_over_firing_from_job_requiring_men_only.html

Blog Archive