TRUMP: To Uncover Obama Birth Story!

TRUMP - a man with more guts than anyone I know in the media - someone actually serious about what he's doing - is sending his own investigators to Hawaii to get to the bottom of the Obama controversy.  This is what I love about REAL businessmen - unlike the ones I work for now - men serious about what they believe in and are working on.

  http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/


"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."


YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED....yes, that's right....

Oh, and Trump's going to declare his run for president in May.

Blog Archive