Climate Gate

[Updated with new link at bottom]
Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I am now settled and ready to start posting again. The recent scandal known as "Climategate" is a worthy topic to start things off again. If you're not familiar with what has happened, the link below has a brief summary of what happened. You can read, search, etc the emails and other documents for yourself via a website created by Pajamas Media -
browse away.

No, I don't think they put a nail in the coffin of AGW, but it does expose a serious issue that has been a sticking point with us "Deniers" - the idea of credibility among Global Warming Alarmists and the true influence that "Science" is playing in this issue. Even before the emails, these were some of the more difficult points for me. Now my doubts seem to be well-founded.

UPDATE: Here is a great article by Kevin Williamson at National Review that summarizes the issue of Global Warming quite well.

Blog Archive