Question TSA? Get searched at home......

A pilot was showing in videos on Youtube the hypocrisy/sham that is TSA security including fire-axes past security and remarking they were worse than a box cutter. Then the federal government came to his house to confiscate his federally issued firearm and his concealed weapons permit was revoked by a Sherrif's Deputy.  http://www.news10.net/news/article.aspx?storyid=113529&provider=top&catid=188

I can't say its that smart to post that stuff on youtube.  You're essentially helping the enemy.  If I'd shown videos of how to sneak past security on a U.S. Navy ship I'd be tried for treason at the very least if I was showing what a "sham" naval security is. 

However, I don't know how this impacts his ability and right to carry a concealed weapon though he does live in Sacramento, California, which is a "may issue" state. Still.  Kinda troubling.  I don't know what the due process is on all this in terms of making him surrender a concealed weapons permit.

Blog Archive