Jan 25 food

Brekky:   morning smoothie

Lunch:  baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, 1 raw carrot, 2 clementines.  Housemate cooked this for me while I was out and about (after prep from me).

Dinner:  LiLo's spicy red lentil soup with Indian spices from the Fuhrman forums.  This was good but I think I undercooked the spices.  You are supposed to toast them and I burned the first batch and then only had enough for one more batch and I probably undercooked them.  I think the fennel seeds left an after taste.  I snacked on 2-3 raw carrots while cooking.  Oh, and a nice bowl of fruit salad with strawberries, blueberries and banana---the blueberries were particularly good, as was the banana, strawberries not quite ripe but not bad.  I drank some warm cashew milk that I made for the soup (1 cup cashews, 4 dates, 4 cups of water blended until smooth--super easy to make in a vita-mix).  I ate two bowls of soup.  Orange for dessert.   So I was plenty full after all that.  I probably won't be hungry for a smoothie at 6:30 am tomorrow.  That's okay, I can have it after exercise.  

Blog Archive