Pictures from my phone.....

Well - all of these are from my phone - they aren't all of them - but some of them. My phone has over 3,000 photos in it so I kinda cleaned it out today...all of these are embiggen-able if you click on them to see them in their FULL TECHNICOLOR GLORY!


exotic sodas...at your supermarket...

ahhhh Fred Meyer

HD TV

Undersea Gardens....at night....in Newport

That's totally her....

Spying on the Glass Catfish....from above....

my son split a ton of grapes and laid them on the table....

Movie Ticket Time!

Columbia River....

Vernonia PD

Vernonia Loggers at Christmas Time

mmmmm....on its back ready to be put on my food!

You like?

some light....

Going to the movies....

says it all right there...

Running up the Columbia...

Portland Temple

Pick JUST ONE

Willamette at Sunset....

Sunset at the Willamette...

Hi! I'm bob!  I'll help you with your purchase in lego-land!

Body Parts....

Riding the rails in Roy, Oregon

empress hairdo....

A switch in the tracks

pimp my ride...

cobalt blue

more cobalt blue in Vernonia Oregon

And yet even more - STILL MORE - cobalt blue....can't have a museum in the Old West without it!

A square grand piano from the 1830's - I played it - it sounded nice!

That Thar's a piece o' machinery wheel!  With a little girl in front of it!

Ocean Front Property in Netarts Oregon

Nice truck....

Oregon always has exotic home-made jams being sold everywhere....must be a local culinary thing....

AAAALLLELUJIA!

I pledge allegiance.....

Metal Detecting finds....

Candy Store Finds....no these weren't in the ground...

roundy roundy in Seaside, Oregon

Oh and up and downy....

ancient smelter from before time in the Oregon Territory....

I want it all!!!!! The fame and the fortune and glory!

sunset through the fence at my elementary school, Holcomb Elementary in Oregon City

USS Blueback

Forward tubes on the USS Blueback....sideways

Up Periscope!  Captain Matthew has the con!  Set heading for 0-9-0 and make revolutions for 30 knots and set depth for 800 feet

the world....sideways....
tower into the oregon clouds

porcelain doll face....bowling


twins! One's mine...one's my assistant's

Colin Powell in Portland....

Wallllll Marrrt....

kiddie hot rod

charlies angel.....

Merwin Lake, Wa.

Feel lucky, punk....well....do ya?

AAAAALELUJIA!

Office at work....

Old Timey Rail Road

Paper Wall-E - that Jen made.....3d paper....

more 3D paper Wall - E

ghost LED lights...

Rachel's bed with a blur of activity from Rachel on the bed

beads at work...

Jelly Fish I took a picture of....

sharks....

shark overhead....

fish looking at me....

water steps!

Yaquina Bay Bridge.....

If you fly....you KNOW what kind of airplane this is....

BUZZZZ!!!!

Washington Square Mall

In style!

Has an underbite....

Is he flipping me off?

Sea otter....

touching bottom

caption HERE



cobalt blue looking up...

stained glass quilts


stained glass quit in a coast sunset

can't you read the siiiiign?


my fingers hurt...

gunsmoke

beach grass

pubic hair....no armpit hair...no wait...more beach grass...yes! that's it....

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Hey babay! Are you into submariners?

On the ROAD AGAIIINNNNNN!

Mouth of the Columbia River.....at the other end is the butt.....or foot...

God missed a spot when he was clouding the sky....

Oregon Lighthouse....

out to sea.....

New Navy Openly Gay Serving Urinals - these are actual hearts I photographed floating in the air around the urinal...love was in the air I tells ya!

apple slices....

new earrings....

getting ready....

marking spot

I'm FOUR!

Leviathans of the deep....in my aquarium...

Only in Oregon....and I did use some....recycling to the extreme! If its that big a deal - save paper and don't even recycle - just give me the discount!

Flavel House Dining Room....

Blog Archive