Divorcing? FUN! Make it one to remember!!!!!

If I ever get a divorce - which I hope never happens - I hope we can at least have this much fun with it.....of course if we can do this I think we'd still be together...maybe I could be a divorce attorney with this kind of a rap going for me - charge extra for it and put some dance lessons in it - of course I'm working on being a shrink.....so - maybe I can do something like this in a session.  Most messed up thing I heard so far? A guy's wife was having an affair on him and butt-dialed him while she was "with" her lover and he listened to the whole thing on the phone......I think this type of divorce would be more fun though than listening to my heart be eviscerated from my chest over a butt-dialed adulterous phone call.....unless of course you really wanted to mess with her mind and the next time you are with her start quoting the love session after you get her all worked up and drop it on her right in the middle of a "session" - mmmmm yeah no.


Blog Archive