Signs of the times....and busy busy busy....

Okay for all you right-wing conspirators who believe in the bible - this thing in Egypt is interesting to me.  One of the prophesies regarding the 2nd coming of Christ is that Israel will be besieged by the nations around it and Jerusalem sacked when Christ will come and consume all the infidels who fight against God's covenant people.

Now, one of Israel's most unlikely allies may be poised to become an enemy - just as every other country in the region does that holds democratic elections (AKA thuggery - please don't confuse the thuggery and looting of Egypt's democrat process with the heathen peaceful protests of the Tea Party - the fact that the Tea Partiers clean up after themselves is just OUTRAGEOUS!  It's all a sham to suck you in!)

Anyways - I just thought that was interesting.  I'm working 20 hour days lately getting ready to launch a concept I'm behind at my company that's going to revolutionize what we're doing in our care for the mentally disabled.  So in the meantime - I'm freaking CONSUMED with work - but hopefully this pays off soon......maybe I'll get a name-plaque on my desk or a fancy pen with my name on it after 20 years for this.  I HOPE!  YEAH!

Blog Archive