BUSY BUSY BUSY

I'm in the home stretch of having my papers submitted for my doctoral program - all due today.  I'm exhausted from working 16's just trying to get everything done.  I tend to be a perfectionist on things like this.

I don't write in my blog at all like I do for my college papers at all.  Well, sort of.  I go all "verbal vomit" and then go back and edit the heck out of everything.  In my blog I just do the verbal vomit but don't wipe up the mess.....

So - hopefully today I'll have that finished - I've been so exhausted I overslept this morning, was hoping to be back at it by 7 but just didn't work out that way.  It makes me wonder how the heck I did this as a nuke for the U.S. Navy in power school.....that was insane.

At any rate (one of my favorite phrases but I don't get to use it in doctoral applications) I'm about worn out.  Wish me luck. 

Blog Archive