Radio Controlled Fun

I have a really sweet radio controlled stunt-plane hanging from my ceiling in the front room.....that I've never flown.  I've taken it around and zipped around a parking lot but never flown it. I found that flying real airplanes is easier than RC ones.  At any rate, this was pretty sweet to watch, though I always wanted to fly my RC plane from right seat of a real plane while I have a friend fly left seat.  What's funny is on flight simulators after my real flight training, landing isn't a problem at all if I have a pilots eye view because I know what I'm doing.  Its when I'm trying to watch something far away and coordinate hands from a weird view that I get fumbled up.This is why I wanted to try flying an RC airplane from a real airplane so I could just be behind it and keep the view, that and I don't know that it's ever been done before - although my stall speed on about the smallest thing I'd be in would be ~55mph I don't know how well I could land an RC airplane that comes in considerably slower than that. I suppose I could just throttle it in on the descent and put it down in front of me.


Worlds Largest Model RC Plane - Watch more Funny Videos

Blog Archive