June 23 food

Not much time to write, but I made a fun dish so can't resist. Today I ate whatever was left in the fridge and fruit bowl, because I'm going out of town tomorrow. It was all great.

Breakfast: Raspberry smoothie

Lunch: leftover beans, salad, baked plantain (yummy). The salad consisted of iceberg lettuce + lettuce greens, green pepper, mango topped with cilantro and parsley from the garden and ground up sunflower and pumpkin seeds (raw). The seeds dried it up a bit so next time I'd probably combine them with a fresh squeezed orange before topping. It was good. For housemate, I made steamed new potatoes and carrots, topped with lemon, chives, dill, and parsley (from the garden), and just a touch of date sugar

Snack: mushrooms, carrots

Dinner: edamame with pesto. One of my favorites and it only takes 10 minutes!

Blog Archive