WHITE MALE SCHOLARSHIPS! In Texas!

Yes - white men are under represented in society.  I don't know of a single scholarship I can get based on my race.

Any other race?  Go for it!   But, yes, there is a white-male-scholarship now!  And in Texas of all places: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361139/Texas-group-launches-scholarship-white-men-ONLY--need-equal-shot.html

This is where I think the "minorities" got sold a boat load of crap.    Told they are "equal" and therefore need special treatment because they simply don't have what it takes to succeed and won't ever be successful without a crutch or special treatment.

I don't think all "minorities" buy into the race crap though.  In fact, most of my friends who are not white in this country realize just how much a load of crap the race movement is.  I don't know a single one of them who feels "inferior" to white people because of simply their color.  My friends who aren't white are very capable individuals and it's not because of or despite their skin color.  Actually - in one form or another I think they are all more successful than I am.

Blog Archive