Thoughts on Feminism - and what women don't know about men....

I'm becoming a doctor of psychology. 

Feminism has its claws in everything.

One of the things I've noticed is that women are absolutely clueless about men.  And probably even more bristle when they read this thinking immediately "Oh yeah! Well men don't know about women!"

I could go into detail on this phenomenon - but in short - women have been sold a load of crap by the feminist movement.

I'm listening to a radio show right now and this "so enlightened woman" telling men out there - who are making "bedroom eyes" to their wives while they are doing laundry - is saying "that's probably not when a woman is interested in it but if you do some laundry with her she might be more interested...."

So why's it always gotta be on the woman's schedule?

Women - lighten up - loosen up - let go a bit.  You don't always have to be in control.

Forget the f***ing laundry.  Go have some fun for a change.  Enjoy your man when he's INTERESTED IN YOU!  Do it now!

Put all your worldly cares aside for a moment and be grateful you got a man who thinks you're sexy while you're doing laundry.

Count your blessings. 

Guys?  We're easy.  It's not that we're stupid or simple - its just - it doesn't take much to make us happy.  We can be happy with relatively little.  It's what makes us guys!

I think once women figure this out - forget themselves a bit and maybe go have some fun a bit more and NO it doesn't have to always be sexual - I can already feel that thought coming on....LET GO....live life a bit might be able to be happy with their man more often.  One thing guys ARE good at is forgetting the day to day crap and enjoying themselves and they can help you do it too.

Some day you're going to be old and grey and I don't think you'll be on your deathbed going "Ohh...if only I'd done one more load of laundry and gotten the dishes done twenty more times......(gasp)."

This obviously isn't the exhaustive all comprehensive entry on relationships - but it is one aspect that women suck at in general in my opinion as a man.  I don't care what women think us men suck at because  I hear it every day on every radio program and every billboard and every tv channel and it's in every movie.  I already know how much I suck as  a male - trust me - got the message loud and clear here in America.

Course we could move to Pakistan or some part of the world where we'd be appreciated, or maybe women in America could move to Pakistan and find out how fortunate they are living in America and see how women are regarded in the rest of the world but that's a different entry for another day.

And to you women who get it - cheers to you!  Bravo Zulu!


But this is just my two cents.  Go live a little.  Enjoy your guy enjoying you.

Blog Archive