Beauty and Brains on Fox News

I wanted to watch the Miss America Pageant tonight, but not for the obvious reason. Most years I could care less. But this year is special - Rush Limbaugh is a judge. So, I tuned in to see how he looked/came across on TV in such a mainstream venue. This is all actually just an intro to the clip below from Jon Stewart, which I saw quite a while ago and thought was very funny/sad. Stewart is actually mocking Fox Newscaster Gretchen Carlson for "dumbing down" herself for the news. Carlson is actually a former Miss America, which brings this all together.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

I don't really watch this show on Fox and Stewart is pretty fair to point out the ridiculousness of it all.

Blog Archive